• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rangersmith

1. cross member

Thank you, helps me A Lot
  2. cross member

would like to know if an 89 2.3 liter 5 speed and 2.9 liter 5 speed use the same transmission cross member ?
  3. 2000 Gran Marquis blowing Fuse 8

I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a common cause for this problem. I'm short on time so I'm hoping for an easy fix. Any info is appreciated.
  4. 2000 Gran Marquis tranny fluid change question

Hello, I want to change the trans fluid in this car. I found out it has a fluid drain plug in the torque converter. My question is, after draininig the torque converter, do you have to refill the converter somehow, or will the trans pump fluid into the converter when the engine is statred...
  5. 87 Chevy Celebrity brake lights

Does anyone know how to get to the brake light bulbs? I've heard about some plastic wing nuts for the back panel in the trunk, but I can't seem to find them. Thanks
  6. 2000 Gran Marquis question

Hey, I got roped into doing a four wheel brake job on a 2000 Gran Marquis. I've heard the rear calipers can be difficult to deal with because they ratchet out ? I'm not sure what that means. Are there special tools needed or a special procedure to push the piston back in ? Any advise will be...
  7. Washer pump on a 98 Sebring convertible

I was hoping someone would have some experience with replacing the washer pump in the car. It's hidden in the passenger side front fender and appeares to be diificult to get the reservoir out to gain access to the pump. Any ideas or commemnts will be appreciated!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad