• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Rangerstang302

1. Rangerstang302's Build, Round 2

Well, it's been 10 years since the ranger was parked when I left for college. I've graduated, got married, got a job, had kids, and finally have the opportunity to bring my Hotrod back to life. Currently living in Upstate SC, The family and I head back to Mississippi this December to pick up...
  2. Returning this fall

Sometimes life happens. You build a truck and it falls apart before you go to college, get married, get a job and have kids. The truck sits for 10 years.... Then one day, the clouds part and the light shines down on that old beat up V8 Ranger. It's time to tinker and restore! Glad to be back...
  3. Long time...

It's been over four years since my last post. The ranger has been dormant for 10 years and will need a restoration. I hope to pick it up within the next month. Just saying hey and it's good to be back. 1992 Ford Ranger, .40 over 302, 2wd http://youtu.be/W2uShPY_kkg
  4. 92 3.0 and 302 video

I've been gone from the forums for a long time. I'm still going to college to get my Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering, and starting on my masters Fall 2008. Here is a video of my ranger when it had the 3.0, and the first time starting the 302. 92 ranger video

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad