• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Rangurr

1. Rangurr

Need help identifying rims

I recently purchased secondhand rims from a guy on craigslist who told me he thought they were American racing outlaw ii's. After looking at them, I'm not really sure that's what they are. I also can't find any identifying marks on the rims. Anybody have ideas of what they are? I'd like to get a...
  2. Rangurr

I want to produce daylight

Basically, my buddy recently acquired a 2012 or 2013 Ram (don't know which but it's a Ram so who cares). Anyway, the stock projectors are so very much brighter than my stock halogens in my '01 Ranger. I am now jealous of a Chrysler product an that's just not okay. I would now like my headlights...
  3. Rangurr

Auxiliary Reverse Lights

Okay, so I need more light coming off of the back of my truck... The stock lights, as you know are horrible. Yes, reverse lights are really only indicators but I end up backing trailers at night quite often and really like not running into things with the trailer when I can't see anything. A...
  4. Rangurr

New Game - I'm Bored

Okay so, this may belong in the Tailgate. If so, my bad. Anyway. Here's the thought. You have a theoretical $2000 budget for an offroad rig. You can only count things you find on local CL or ebay type sites. May sound stupid but I'm curious to see what you guys come up with...
  5. Rangurr

Heat never hot!!!

I suppose it could be worth your time to try and back-flush your heater core. Pull the two hoses and replace with some decent length pieces of hose. Then use a garden hose to flush the core, switching back and forth between the two hoses. If anything is resisting flow, you should be able to work...
  6. Rangurr

Heat never hot!!!

Also, for future reference - I figure I may as well address your pictures. The first picture is of your HCV (heater control valve). The grey vacuum line comes off of it and connects to the HVAC harness below the heater box on the passenger side. If you pull the passenger side carpet, or more...
  7. Rangurr

1986 F 150 axle swap to 1990 Ranger

If you're asking about using the existing driveshaft, hopefully this will help you get pointed in the right direction. Also, the search function is your friend when you're looking for info on how to do a swap! http://www.therangerstation.com/Magazine/summer2008/ujoints.shtml
  8. Rangurr

Ooh, found what I was going to reference in my last post. Looks like I was right http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/Dana44TTB.htm
  9. Rangurr

Yes, I believe it would have been a D44 ttb
  10. Rangurr

Build Threads

Obviously there are lots of build threads on here and lots of different reasons to do one (big trucks, little trucks, chop tops, and so on). Many of these threads contain useful and innovative ideas. Here's my question: What does your truck need to actually 'deserve' it's own thread. For...
  11. Rangurr

Offical Knife discussion/picture thread

I have a lot more than this but here's some of my favorites that I have of a few varieties First and foremost is my benchmade volli - this thing is hands down my favorite knife I've ever dealt with let alone owned. This will probably remain as my EDC until the day that I die! It's light, yet...
  12. Rangurr

The gun thread...

So here's a question - I'm considering buying a S&W Governor... Anybody had any chances to deal with one? Maybe actually own one? I'm looking at it for just a kinda fun/cool thing to have. Maybe a concealed carry but I personally prefer a Steyr 9mm as an EDC. I have considered using the Ruger...
  13. Rangurr

Heater Problems....

Okay, so here's the deal. Freezin' season is rapidly approaching out her in Utah and my heater is freaking out. Last winter (granted this was in a different truck but they're the exact same engine and everything) the second my engine heat started registering, I could turn the heater on and...
  14. Rangurr

Maglites

As many of you know, a Maglite is an essential addition to every truck so let's see 'em! I'll kick us off. The main reason I'm posting this is that I kinda want to relocate mine but I don't know where to go with it... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
  15. Rangurr

Underhood Light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad