• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RatDog8o8

1. RatDog8o8

RC Truck Championships

Neat stuff! :icon_thumby: s9VAPGDZTFQ 0xwfQiAGel0
  2. RatDog8o8

The gun thread...

This dropped into my Inbox today. Not a "gun person".....not a collector, but they're cool......but I love the way this reads! ************ Gun Wisdom Some words to the wise. Shooting Advice from various Concealed Carry Instructors. If you own a gun, you will appreciate this. If not, you...
  3. RatDog8o8

Checking interest......

.....in an '84 Bronco II that a friend of mine has down in TX, near Austin. He said he was going to scrap it, but I told him to let me check on here first to see if anyone in the area would be interested in it as a project or for a parts-donor. If you are, PM me and I'll send you the info he...
  4. RatDog8o8

eBay Class-action settlement, anyone?

Today, in the mail alongside my TRS Preemie Sticker ( :yahoo: ), I got a settlement check from some class-action lawsuit that eBay wound up being the loser of. I can't retire on it, but it's the thought that counts...... ......the check was for a whopping..... ........ready.....get...
  5. RatDog8o8

This would be cool.....

It's a kit, that you can build 3 different ways. Several sites have them. X-Treme Geek has the kit in their catalog for $50.
  6. RatDog8o8

Joe Frazier

Dead at 67. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/08/sports/joe-frazier-ex-heavyweight-champ-dies-at-67.html
  7. RatDog8o8

Andy Rooney...R.I.P....

Andy Rooney, popular voice on "60 Minutes", died 11/4/11. He was 92.
  8. RatDog8o8

I Got to ride in an ambulance!

Yeah.....don't go just yet, OK? Gotta love that part where the bill says "Please pay this amount". Yeah right....
  9. RatDog8o8

Mustang gone....replaced with this....

A 1995 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. Never was a "cop car"; was supposedly a State Trooper State Fair Patrol staff car. No spotlight or light bar ever graced this one. Complete with the full owner's manual set, that has the "Police Fleet" insert. 4.6 OHC V8. Fully electric inside...
  10. RatDog8o8

Ohio State Fair concert

Was checking out the tour schedule for Grand Funk Railroad, and saw that they are supposed to be at the Ohio State Fair on 8/20/11. Everyone knows their music.....they really rock! (Plus, I know the lead guitarist.....) Anyway, just thought it would be another "mini-meet" for those of you...
  11. RatDog8o8

Engine build alert

It may not be "news", and maybe not of much use to anyone....but in the September issue of Circle Track magazine there's an article about building a 475+ HP Cleveland engine. Looks to be a series.
  12. RatDog8o8

Workshop or garage pix?

(I did a search, but couldn't find a thread dedicated to the places where we work on our stuff. I might have missed it; if so, apologies....) I have two "shop areas" where I do my thing. Not enough room on our property (long story) for a garage, so I have to make do with a 12x12 shed outside...
  13. RatDog8o8

Comp game with a Ranger

Other half's grandson got this computer game the other day. $20.00 at Target, called "500,000 Games" by Viva Media. It's got a ton of games, from solitaire to chess, and on and on. There's one in particular that he's stuck on, though. It's called "Monster Truck Stunt Rally". You actually...
  14. RatDog8o8

Big.....really big.....Ranger!

Lookie what I found
  15. RatDog8o8

My '92 Custom 4x4

Finally got around to taking a couple of pix of my truck the other day, after getting the toolbox mounted.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad