• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RazorbackB

1. 2001 brake signal lights don't work

@RonD & @franklin2 Thank you for your help. I was able to get all the lights working! I couldn't have done it without your help!
  2. 2001 brake signal lights don't work

Well, that would explain the problem. I checked under the dash and found that it's a short harness that runs from the top of the steering column and connects underneath the dash. All of the wires are present at that location. So, I need to replace the harness. Any help in identifying the correct...
  3. 2001 brake signal lights don't work

Hey @RonD & @franklin2 - I am just now getting back to this project. My daughter got married, and I have been distracted. I removed the multi-function switch and tried to jump the wires as you described. I did find the hot wire and was able to make the connections, as you described. It seems...
  4. 2001 brake signal lights don't work

Hello! I have been slowly working on this project. I appreciate the wiring diagrams - that has been helpful. I replaced the brake pedal switch. Now the upper brake light works. So I have made some progress. I also replaced the multi-function switch, but the rear brake/signal/hazards still...
  5. 2001 brake signal lights don't work

@RonD & @franklin2 - thank you for your help. I plan to work on the truck today and will let you know what I find.
  6. 2001 brake signal lights don't work

I appreciate your help! I checked the fuses and also used a test light to check for power to them, as you suggested. The blinkers are "fast blinking," but there is no power at fuse 3 or 7.
  7. 2001 brake signal lights don't work

I am new to Ranger Trucks and new to this forum. I searched but couldn't find my problem. My tail lights work. But my rear brake and signal lights do not. I am getting a fast flash with the signal lights. I replaced the bulbs and checked the fuses but nothing. Can someone point me in the right...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad