• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RB7 Ranger

1. RB7 Ranger

Looking for a Prerunner style front bumper

If you bring your truck to Mid Tennessee I can build you one
  2. RB7 Ranger

Manual brake conversion 93-97

https://manualconversionkit.com/en/1993-1997-2nd-gen-ford-ranger-manual-brake-conversion-kit.php I thought I would share this as it is a great drag race upgrade.
  3. RB7 Ranger

Photo's Needed [Please Read] (Update 11/1/08)

98 xlt 2wd lifted Lots done, explorer rear end, chevy 64s, 4 in spindle, bed sides pulled and clearanced, fiberwerx fenders , 2 in BORA spacers, 3.0 5 speed 4:33 gears
  4. RB7 Ranger

Prerunner look a alike daily driver

This is my 4 year long build , has a lot of goodies, and drives good,
  5. RB7 Ranger

Tennessee

I'm just south of Leipers Fork Tn. Just south of Franklin Tn.
  6. RB7 Ranger

Hello from Middle Tennessee

Its been a while since i've been on here so I thought I should reintroduce myself, good to see all the great looking trucks, hope to post up some pictures in the Ranger story.
  7. RB7 Ranger

700r4 to 4.0 Ford

http://www.transmissionadapters.com/Ford%204.0%20liter%20V6%20to%20Chev%20auto%20trans.htm Thought this would be of use
  8. RB7 Ranger

pulling stock steel bed sides

Does any one have information on how to pull out the stock bed sides?, thanks
  9. RB7 Ranger

How to 2001 lift spindle on 1998?

Has anyone tried the Fabtech lift Spindle on a 98 to 00 Truck ? is it just the rotor diameter? My truck is a 2wd 3.0 ext cab coil spring and I would like to put a quality spindle on it? Anyone done this ? thanks
  10. RB7 Ranger

Gona start a trend , Prerunner in the south

I am from Calif. I now live in Middle Tn and I really like the pre runner look, so I bought a 98 extended cab flair side, and want to do a basic truck. So I am looking for advice and parts , if anyone has done an upgrade and has Like the Fab Tec kit for 2wd coil spring front end or????... I have...
  11. RB7 Ranger

New from Middle Tn.

I have been looking around here for a while , though I don't spend a lot of time on the internet with work and life, I do find a lot of help and insight here, Thanks guys for having me, Robert

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad