• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rburro2

1. Vacuum Vents

I recently switched from the vacuum hubs to manual hubs. Now my vents switch to defrost anytime over 2500rpm. I know the vents are vacuum actuated. Was I suppose to do something to the vacuum lines at the hubs when I installed the manual ones?
  2. Front hub issues

Ok, It's been a year and I finally got to work on this thing. What I found: Transfer case motor stuck in 4 Hi. Explains shitty gas mileage. Driver side hub doesn't engage. Passenger side doesn't disengage. Amazing my son drives this to school every day. So I replaced the transfer case motor...
  3. Blown electronic shift and control module fuse

My 2000 3.0 Ranger has the infamous blinking 4x4 hi lo lights. 6 blinks then 2 min pause. Checked the 4x4 fuse in the passenger compartment it was fine. In the power distribution box I found the electronic Shift Relay and Electronic Shift Module fuse blown. Will this cause the blinking lights...
  4. 4x4 Hi Lo flashing wont engage

I have a 2000 3.0 4X4. Please help. The 4x4 hi lo lights flash 6 times every 2 minutes. It never goes away. When I first start the truck I hear some clicking in the dash so I assume the switch is working. This all started shortly after I replaced the rear dif pinion seal. Could this be related...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad