• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RBVinMI

1. Full with axle ?'s

I have plans on putting 78 F150 full with 44/9" in my 91 ex cab 4.0 5speed and I have a couple questions... 1) What are the differences between a full with and EB 44 as far as this swap goes? 2) Why do people get the coil bow? I plan on making the coil mounts on the axle not as wide to be more...
  2. Ranger body same as B2000?

I'm looking at buying a 97 b4000 ex cab Mazda that was rolled. I wondering if any body parts exchange between it and a Ranger or Explorer? Thanks for any info.
  3. Rear SOA ????

I want to do a SOA conversion on my 94 Explorer sport. I will be pulling the rear off the truck and having gears put, could have the guy weld in perches while the rear is off the truck? If so should they be in line with the old ones? Thanks for any info.
  4. Transfer lift from Ranger to Explorer ??

I have a 91 ex cab Ranger with a 4" lift that I'm going to put on a 94 Explorer Sport. I'm quite sure the front will go over with no problems but wat should I do with the back? Ranger has full leafs (no blocks). How close would a spring under axle get me? Thanks!
  5. Should I buy it?????? Please help

Hi all,I'm looking at a 94 Explorer Sport 4x4 5-speed(M5OD-R1?) electric t-case. The guy said he put a new slave cly. and clutch in about 15k ago. His son took the tuck to pull a Jeep out of a ditch and now it wont shift into any gear. Would this point to the shift forks? I would love to get...
  6. How hard is it to install 8.8 gears?

I just foud some lightly used 5.13s for my 28 spline 8.8 (I have a front set up with 5.13s already). I'm usure of the gears that are in it now (I do know they suck with 33"s). Is the best way just to get a install kit or can I skip this? Anyone know of a good web site detailing installing gears...
  7. Mustang 8.8s... same gears?

If I find used gears for a Mustang 8.8 would they work on a 8.8 31 spline from an Explorer? Just looking for some cheep used 5.13s and thought some drag racers might have them. Anything I should look for with used gears? Thanks!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad