• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ReD-rAnGeR

1. ReD-rAnGeR

Front driveshaft help!

ok, so i replaced my clutch and put transefer case back in and the stupid cv/prop end of the driveshaft will not go back into the tcase. i took the bolts out and the boot end popped loose along with the bearings my question is, is there a certain way to align the ball bearings on the shaft or in...
  2. ReD-rAnGeR

ARE ALL 3.0L's VULCANS???

i am buying head gaskets and need to know if all 3.0's are vulcans
  3. ReD-rAnGeR

few problems that need answering

i have a 1998 ford ranger xlt 4x4 5 speed and recently it started misfiring at idle. it threw a p0306 code i think which was cylinder 6 misfire. i replaced plugs and wires then it came back so i replaced fuel filter and injectors. that worked but it started running rough at idle again. so i...
  4. ReD-rAnGeR

rough idle/ misfire

i have a 98 3.0 and i had a hard time starting it so i put new plugs and wires. it starts fine now but has a rough idle and i can feel the misfire. i am thinkin new injectors? any ideas?
  5. ReD-rAnGeR

exhaust problem

i want to put an after market muffler with lightning style tips, what muffler should i get. i recently put a K&N intake on. sounds great
  6. ReD-rAnGeR

custom intake

anyone have pictures of their custom intake? thinking about building it
  7. ReD-rAnGeR

Ranger wheel request

this looks pretty easy but i dont know how to do it. could someone please put these wheels and tires on my ranger? thanks
  8. ReD-rAnGeR

front end noise again

it hasnt done it in a while. but it starts rattilng in the engine compartment, not heat shields... i let it idle in neutral and it stayed at about 1k for a sec then down to 6k for a sec and steadied off at 7-8k rpm. dont know if thats normal. any help??? thanks
  9. ReD-rAnGeR

Herculiner

just put last coat of herculiner on. i have a few tips 1. wear old leather gloves. 2. wear long sleeves. 3. only use xylene. 4. wipe off with xylene before it dries. 5. do not use xylene on your face, personal experience, it burns like HELL!!! but in the end easy to roll out, tough as nails...
  10. ReD-rAnGeR

Ranger request

hi can you photoshop the wheels the same color as my truck and leave the slotted holes silver?
  11. ReD-rAnGeR

engine compartment noise?

i have a 98 ford ranger that at low speeds has a chain slapping noise, then at fifth gear full throttle there is a rattling noise. any ideas

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad