• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by redfish321

1. grinding noise from my 1993 ranger what is this!!!

everytime i am moving my ranger will make like a little grinding noise it tinks and ticks and as long as the tires r spinning it makes the sound any ideas on what this might b just started doing it a few days ago and i wanna fix it before it turns into somethin major help me please!!!!
  2. gears for my ranger????

what kind of gears should i get in my 1999 automatic 3.0 ranger 4x4 its about to b lifted and on 35s i only want to do the rear, dont know if this makes a difference or not but i plan on converting the tranny to manual in the future but what kind of gears and how much would they run me$$ not...
  3. i wanna put my 3.0 6 cyl 4x4 ranger on 35s!!!

i know this prolly isnt a good idea seeming how my truck is a 3.0 but my buddy has a 2.3 ranger 4cyl and its on 34s he had it regeared im thinkin about doin the same and putting gears in my truck is this a good idea what kind of gears and how much would they run me$$$ ???????:dunno:
  4. help!! need a lift 1999 ranger 4x4

hey guys i have a 1999 ford ranger 3.0 automatic 4x4 and im looking to get a lift the only thing is suspension lifts for that year are soo expensive i want to run 35s i was thinking about getting a 3in body and then gap gaurds but i dont think it will b high enough to clear the tires and if they...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad