• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by redhurricane

1. redhurricane

A4LD 2.3 4x4 transmission?

I have one, freshly rebuilt and decided to go with an M5OD-R1 for my turbo build. As far as I know, there were no 2.3 NA trucks that came with the automatic and 4x4, am I correct? :icon_confused: This A4LD originally came as a 2wd unit from a 1988 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe, I converted the tail...
  2. redhurricane

New member in Denver

I've been a long time lurker, and finally decided I needed another forum to get involved with. On my second RBV project, first one was a 1987 Bronco II that had some money thrown at it. Was the daughter's first car when she turned 16 in 2012. Spent a lot of money and time building it, then sold...
  3. redhurricane

1350 transfer case speedo gear options?

First post, long time lurker. I have an issue that searches have not provided me the answer to and looking for some assistance. I have a 1987 Ranger, that has gone through significant changes since purchased a couple years ago. my problem is that the speedo is reading LOW compared to actual...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad