• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by redneckfordranger1986

1. redneckfordranger1986

whats the difference

I'm looking for wiper arms for my 86 ranger and lmc has them for 83 to 85 but not for 86 to 88 I got a few junkyards around me that has first gens that I can pick up . just find it odd :icon_confused:
  2. redneckfordranger1986

my ranger is weird

First of all I hope I'm not reposting this ... I got a 86 ranger with a rebuilt 2.9 jasper motor 4x4 auto . I keep having fuel issues . I replaced the pumps honestly i don't remember and the filters and the fuel regulator . the only thing I haven't replaced is the injectors . I checked the...
  3. redneckfordranger1986

dont know if this was already asked

hey everyone I got a question : my question is I'm looking to buy headers for my 86 2.9 but all I'm seeing is 88 to 90 2.9 what is the difference in those years ? thanks :icon_confused::dunno:
  4. redneckfordranger1986

old member

good lord its been a while since I was last on here . I couldn't remember my password to save my life !!! :headbang::yahoo: I still got my 86 ranger currently it has a 3 inch body lift soon to have a 4 inch suspension under her and manual locking hubs and shifter for the tcase . currently im...
  5. redneckfordranger1986

dumb question

ok i have a dumb question for you guys , my question is wat is all need if i just put 4 inch coil springs on my truck i know ill need shocks and blocks for the rear anything else or should i not worry about doin it ?:icon_confused:
  6. redneckfordranger1986

decals

has anyone order any windshield decal lately ? i see that jim had to buy a new cutter , just wondering if its an old message .
  7. redneckfordranger1986

lost !!!

I dont know if there was a post on this issue , sry if there is . i got an 86 2.9 auto 4x4 . and the issue im having is it back firing through the intake i was told by a few trs members on facebook thats either a timing issue or the ica anymore advance would be great ... leading up to this i...
  8. redneckfordranger1986

twisted

ok i got a question for you guy's . How do you twist a tailshaft on a 86 2.9 4x4 ranger ? the guy i had rebuild the orginal transmission told me that i did when i brought it back 2week later . hmmm i know my 2.9 doesnt make that much horsepower lol . any ideas? :icon_confused::dunno::annoyed::shok:
  9. redneckfordranger1986

before i had my a4ld rebuilt

:shok:here a pic of wat the transmission shop found when he started to rebuild my a4ld ( only took wat was the big parts left) . ... blown up ? :bawling::shok::yahoo:.......... sry for the crapy pic .. was to big to upload so made it smaller
  10. redneckfordranger1986

dont know where to turn on this

Ok i got a question and i dont know where to ask it . My father has a 2003 f250 v10 4x4 ... ok heres the question is there a way to change the 4x4 from the shift on the fly to the a manual 4x4 ? thanks guys
  11. redneckfordranger1986

wat a great year NOT!!!

I just replace my a4ld last year before halloween and now its acting like my old did . :bawling::sad: got reverse but no forward gears .
  12. redneckfordranger1986

good thing or bad thing ?

my ranger has a open 7.5 rear end in it and 4.10 gear ratio is that a good thing or bad thing :dunno:
  13. redneckfordranger1986

sweet

i just found out that my ranger has a 4.10 gear ratio stock and an open 7.5 rear end :icon_hornsup: :yahoo: i think i should be happy lol :shok:
  14. redneckfordranger1986

speading the word out about trs

I was thinking the other day if we all made flyer about the forum and put them on other ranger or b2s stating : If you love your ranger or bronco2 like we do on our forum check it out at therangerstation.com join our community and tell us where your from when u found the flyer . wat do u all...
  15. redneckfordranger1986

just wondering

Just wondering if anyone bought a 3inch body lift from preformance accessories kit number 743 and if it came with nuts . or would i have to use factory .

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad