• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by reno

1. reno

Stan Myers

What about his invention? I found a video of him putting nothing but water into a engine, and talking about it, ANY water will work whether it be fresh water or salt water. If he drove from L.A. to New York, he would use 22 gals of water...22 Gallons!!!! his work has to be known by someone else...
  2. reno

Anyone ever been in a coma for about 5 days?

I was in one about 5 years ago, I have been noticing for the last 2 years a stutter that seems to be progressing, just wanted to know if maybe you have these symptoms, I also have short term memory loss.
  3. reno

Somebody posted here a while back

About a site that had a V.I.N. check, can I get that link again?
  4. reno

HHO, and the internal engine breakdown

howstuffworks.com explains all this beautifully. http://auto.howstuffworks.com/water-fuel.htm
  5. reno

Who else has done this?

you and 2 of your Bud's are riding down the road, you are riding shotgun, as soon as you start to get to a congested area, you duck down as far as you can so it looks like your 2 Bud's are riding side by side like a G\F would be......
  6. reno

Hey Boggin

Did you lose something????????? One of the Admins give you a :buttkick: or a :black_eye:, maybe they wanted to make you :bawling: or :icon_confused:, or maybe just maybe.......so we can :idiot:. Just jabbin ya dude, why did they take your 1,500?
  7. reno

Typical Blonde for ya....

:rolleyes: Had the Regis show on, (was a weather bulletin going then went back) but anyways, it is the Regis and Kathy Lee (I think) she was showing a exercise routine with weights,Jazzercise,a balance thingy and Basketball......ALL IN HIGH HEELS!!!!!!!!!:icon_rofl:;missingteeth;
  8. reno

Rear main seal

How hard is it on the 4.0? Does not look like enough room to remove the oil pan with the motor still in, and still does not look as if it will come out even if I break the motor mounts loose and lift the engine. Do we have to pull the engine to do this? Seems like a PIA.
  9. reno

Premium member payment

Where the heck is the page to become a Premium member? I can't find it now, and it is most likely one of those things that people say "If it was a Rattlesnake, you'd be bitten".
  10. reno

Hey dburton07

Even rednecks get in on fireworks...... http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/721228/
  11. reno

Got my kids subs hooked up, now......

What is the best way to hook up the mids and tweeters? Just straight off the H.U.? Or could I just splice them in to the rear speakers (not the subs) or do they go with the subs? I have no clue :dunno:
  12. reno

A/C pumped & refilled but still not right

What else could be causing my A/C NOT to get colder than 62Degrees even at highway speeds? On the original label it says R-12 Refrig, 1.75lbs max, I was told here that 80% of R-134a which would be 2 12oz cans (24oz) 1lb 8oz. Is this to much or to little?
  13. reno

OK, so I am tired and hot

I am ready to have the system evacuated, come homw and pump the system down. I have looked for a better pump that I currently have (a venturi..I know I know). What I planned on doing was pump for about 10min, close the gauges, turn off the compressor for 10min, then pump for 10 and so on, just...
  14. reno

I just wanted to say.....

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make it a safe one!! :icon_cheers:
  15. reno

I don't want an argument over this one...

I have been trying to do some searches for Alternative energy in our future, which I believe will be coming more quickly than we expect but of course it has to be perfected to be effcient first. I found this site that has all kinds of ideas and are working, but seems improvements need to be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad