• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by RevRico

1. Door ajar light and battery drains

Battery luckily has a 36 month warranty, I was expecting to get a new one of those but I want to fix this first. The 02 has switches in the rear doors to, doesn't it ? Not at rock auto they don't. Ok, new switches ordered for both doors
  2. Door ajar light and battery drains

All I've found for fixing the door ajar is to spray WD40 into the latches, and that works for like a day on my truck. I'd love to fix it to have a dome light again, but haven't seen how anywhere. I also don't understand why it would have taken 9 months from purchase to start this sort of...
  3. Door ajar light and battery drains

I just saw something in another thread... Back around September or so, when it was still on the old battery, I had a problem with my turn signals. I would flick the switch, and they would come on, but flick really fast like a dead bulb OR not flash a dash light. Lasted about a month then went...
  4. Door ajar light and battery drains

I thought I joined this forum when I bought my ranger, but I guess I didn't. I have an 02 Ranger FX4, manual, with 208k miles on it, Kenwood aftermarket stereo. I use it sparingly, like bought it Feb 2018 and only put 2,000 miles on it sparingly. The entire time I've owned it, the door ajar...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad