• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Revtach

1. For Sale Ranger FX4 Tow Hooks

Pains me to sell these. I have two sets available. $165 shipped for each. Please PM me if interested.
  2. 4.0 SOHC Oil Leak

Update: ordering that washer did stop the leak. Ford should include these washers when you buy the tensioners but they don't. So make sure you order them separately or else you are going to have leaking issues.
  3. Free Many parts to good homes

What year 4.0 are these parts off of? I'd take the alternator if you still have it.
  4. EGR Valve and IAC Valve for Duratech 2.3

Working when removed. Removed from a 2003 with 80k miles on it. Just pay shipping. PM me if interested.
  5. WTB Ranger FX4 Level II Transmission Shift Ball

If that's the case, then go for it and definitely go for the manual. You should post pics once you're done and maybe start a thread documenting the project.
  6. WTB Ranger FX4 Level II Transmission Shift Ball

Looking great! Actually, now that I think about it, I remember looking into a 5.0 swap with the manual transmission and there was no way to make it bolt up. All the 5.0 swaps I saw were with the auto transmission. I looked into this about a year ago so maybe someone found a solution since...
  7. WTB Ranger FX4 Level II Transmission Shift Ball

Also you should make sure to put up some pics!
  8. WTB Ranger FX4 Level II Transmission Shift Ball

That's a killer deal man. Those 4.0 SOHC engines are a dime a doze. Just a suggestion but if you do get one you should inspect the plastic timing chain guides on it while the engine is still out of the vehicle. Pretty much any early 2000's 4.0 SOHC has faulty guides and once they go you have...
  9. Found the diamond in the ruff!!

Just curious but I sold/traded you my floor plate and chrome bezel earlier this year. Just wondering if those parts did not work out for you?
  10. Dana 35 SLA Torsen T-2 LSD

Been waiting and looking for one of these for over a year. Thanks a lot for posting this info. Not sure if I'll have my Ranger anymore by next year but if I do I think I'll buy one. Oh and Torsen did not respond to me when I asked about these. I emailed them twice I believe.
  11. WTB Ranger FX4 Level II Transmission Shift Ball

That's a very fortunate find. Good for you man. Being in Idaho I'm sure the truck is fairly rust-free to boot. I scored my 2003 FX4 Level 2 in NY but it is corroded to all hell. I'm still happy with it though. Oh and I did find a shift-ball this summer. I had to trade a spare manual...
  12. 2003 Ranger FX4 Level 2 Manual Shift - Located in Binghamton, NY

Located in Binghamton, NY. Truck has 142,xxx miles. Standard 5 speed and a manual shift transfer case. I've owned it for a little over 2 years and have put a lot of work into it. I cherished this truck and still do despite it's faults. When I bought it the suspension, brakes, and exhaust...
  13. FX4 Level II Manual T-case Parts

transfer case is sold
  14. FX4 Level II Manual T-case Parts

Price lowered on the transfer case. $275 shipped to your door.
  15. FX4 Level II Manual T-case Parts

Floor plate is sold. Only the transfer case is left.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad