• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Rimjam

1. '87 Ranger longbed w/ amazing sheetmetal SOLD

Came across this std cab, longbed, 2.9, 5 speed at the local recycler. The condition of the sheetmetal is nothing short of amazing. Maybe some small dings & dents but NO rust other than minor surface. All glass intact, correct 14" wheels, engine area very original ( has add-on air), interior...
  2. Wanted Looking for good chrome step bumper, ‘93-‘11 fleetside/styleside

Have '88 and '89 rears, good shape. Have '89 front, good, Rears fit several years, front only first & second gen. I'm about 2 -3 hrs from Memphis near Huntsville, AL.
  3. New Old Ranger at the beach

We like pictures. Welcome.
  4. 1987 Ford Ranger 4x4 Parts Needed

Shran is correct - you have some frame damage. Look how the driver's side front tire is pushed back. Before you pour money into sheetmetal parts get the structural problems addressed.
  5. Todays weather

Bama got clobbered with ice & cold. We can barely do a couple inches snow but ice stops everything dead. Wrecks & more wrecks, roads blocked, pipes burst, no milk, no bread. We start going a little stir crazy after about three days inside. I don't see how you guys north of the Mason - Dixon...
  6. Level II Wheels

Spotted these on Facebook Marketplace...
  7. Switching Cabs. Help!

What don4331 said - buy a decent Ranger near your year with drivetrain failure, use yours for parts. You'll be waaay ahead,
  8. don't let this happen to you

A man can't have too many tools.
  9. What to do with Old Gas?

DO NOT ..repeat.. DO NOT use old gas to start a fire. It will ignite almost instantaneously (explode).
  10. '90 model F-150 Will Only Idle

Truck sits with fairly large bucks poured into it. Owner can't decide to pour more or sell at a loss.
  11. '90 model F-150 Will Only Idle

UPDATE: Truck moved to second indie mechanic who did a complete compression check - one cyl had zero compression, two others very low. Warped valves. Low engine miles (46k) may have actually contributed to the problem due to less wear on components & so was stuck tighter than an engine with...
  12. Weather Proof Cover?

How about a small tarp? Could bungee cord it in place at least over the cab area.
  13. '90 model F-150 Will Only Idle

Indie mechanic wants to try ECM next...I'm looking for one.
  14. Check out this old grill guard

I like the storage spot for the jack.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad