• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rngrracing96

1. rngrracing96

1986 Ranger Prerunner in NH

Bed space is still mostly functional too
  2. rngrracing96

Yeah some things are live free or die, like no seatbelts, but lift kits are much too dangerous... I havent seen another prerunner yet lol
  3. rngrracing96

Apparently the state of NH cracked down on inspection stations some years ago over lift kits. It seems to have spooked a lot of garages from even attempting to inspect lifted vehicles. I had one guy say "If its lifted I won't touch it" I made sure to read and understand the NH lift laws and I...
  4. rngrracing96

So far the kit is great! Havent pushed it too hard yet though.
  5. rngrracing96

Mustang GT steering wheel! Slid and bolted right on to the ranger column, only thing I need to move are the horn pins for the horn to work. Also looks like a smiley face IMO
  6. rngrracing96

OK! updates and photo dump 1. Replaced Booster and Master and that fixed the spongy brake pedal. 2. Got truck running driving and even passed state inspection, despite refusals from a few shops. 3. Mounted new wheels with more back spacing to cure clearance issues 4. Installed Mustang GT...
  7. rngrracing96

Ranger #500,000 factory custom

I think it is an overhead clock panel mounted weirdly. What did this end up selling for? I am curious.
  8. rngrracing96

To Everyone

Pictures?
  9. rngrracing96

For Sale 89 BII Chrome bumpers (and more stuff)

Can you send photos of the bumpers?
  10. rngrracing96

Got it. Well I swapped the calipers over, bled the system twice anddddd I still have the same issue... no brakes while running. Pedal sinks to the floor and makes a lovely hissing sound. Think its time for a new master and might as well do the booster too.
  11. rngrracing96

Wanted 83-88 STX Grill and Badges

Virginia is too far for me unlees you would ship it. I dont know a ton about the stx package off the top of my head but you can definitely find an 86 sales brochure somewhere on the interwebs
  12. rngrracing96

Never would I have thought of that. I simply put them back as I found em. Thank you! I will swap them and see if that fixes the issue. Follow up question though. Swaping the fronts calipers will change it from drain to bleeder. But swaping the rear calipers wouldnt change anything, the "bleeder"...
  13. rngrracing96

Bleeders are at the bottom of the front calipers and bottom of the rear ones.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad