Rooster's latest activity

• Rooster
    Rooster replied to the thread 5.0 swap and SAS "Half-Pint".
    Finished the power steering, it seems to be working just fine. No leaks. Getting pretty close to road-worthy. I’m hoping I can get it...
  • Rooster
    Rooster reacted to 97Ranger3.0's post in the thread My 1997 Ranger 3.0 4x4 with Like Like.
    I fixed all the lost pictures in this thread so hopefully those are now working again! These past few weeks have been crazy for me and...
  • Rooster
    Rooster reacted to 97Ranger3.0's post in the thread My 1997 Ranger 3.0 4x4 with Like Like.
    I got a few days off recently so I got working on the Chevy spring swap. To get access to the bolts & nuts holding the front hangers...
  • Rooster
    Rooster reacted to 85_Ranger4x4's post in the thread '85 Ranger Restomod with Like Like.
    I couldn’t find anyone who knew what a air cleaner gasket was for a carburetor "because nobody has them anymore" at O'Reilly's. I am...
  • Rooster
    Rooster reacted to BlackBII's post in the thread BlackBII's white ranger with Like Like.
    Got some cheapo tires, polished the wheels and added paint, chains, wiring and a legit handle that makes picking up the tongue super...
  • Rooster
    Rooster reacted to alwaysFlOoReD's post in the thread 5.0 swap and SAS "Half-Pint" with Like Like.
    I'm almost positive you can find a cone shaped shim.
  • Rooster
    I’ll look into that. I already ordered the new one, but I could keep the shim and the old one as a spare
  • Rooster
    Got a custom high pressure power steering hose made. Its the same fittings as a 94 explorer on both ends, so I tried using a hose from a...
    • IMG_5759.JPG
    • IMG_5761.JPG
    • IMG_5760.JPG
  • Rooster
    Wound up welding the track bar and steering linkage together myself. Track bar is installed, so no more ratchet straps holding my...
    • IMG_5751.JPG
    • IMG_5749.JPG
    • IMG_5750.JPG
    • IMG_5752.JPG
  • Rooster
    The 64 inch leaf spring swap made me relocate one of the brackets for the parking brake. Made a little mounting point out of some sheet...
    • IMG_5688.JPG
  • Rooster
    Liberated most of the parts from the explorer. Still need to get a couple things here and there. I found the rod knock, one of the...
    • IMG_5574.JPG
    • IMG_5575.JPG
    • 58450736952__44655411-E259-49AC-AD7B-549E986EE984.JPG
  • Rooster
    Also replaced the horn with a stebel nautilus. The stock horn wasn't working very well so I figured Id upgrade. Its pretty...
    • IMG_5548.JPG
  • Rooster
    Finally got a track bar bend and mocked up! I put it together with the steering and from what I can tell I should have little to no bump...
    • IMG_5545.JPG
    • IMG_5549.JPG
    • IMG_5550.JPG