• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by rordfanger

1. Hit my escape

Okay, So sorry. I didn't see a good place to post this. I looked at the exteriors forum but decided to post here. My gf's 2001 Ford escape was hit. I have posted photos. the damage isnt to bad. I have no experience in body work but am willing to give it a shot. I want to push out the damage as...
  2. 96 mazda lift

K. So I had a 99 ranger and sold it, i just recently came upon a 96 mazda 4x4 with dual exhaust for a good price, i have looked all over the internet for pictures with mazdas with body lift pics and what not, and its hard as hell to find decent pics. I know the frame and just about everything is...
  3. Ghost ride ranger?

http://www.youtube.com/comment_servlet?all_comments=1&v=9SsqIKllrKM
  4. Window tint

Does anyone know what % limo tint is? Or what a good % tint to get, i want something dark enough to where as people cant see in if they are next to you at a stop light.
  5. Great deal

15 inch alloy wheels for sale with bolts and hubs. I sold my truck with some soft 8's on the tires, still have the old alloys for sale 225 firm! must meet to pick up. Let me know I know I am probley not posed to have this posted here, but hey were all ranger family here Lol...
  6. help

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- just wondering if it is cheaper to lower your truck and put some nice low pro tires on it or jack it up and put on some swampers?
  7. cheaper lower or higher

just wondering if it is cheaper to lower your truck and put some nice low pro tires on it or jack it up and put on some swampers?
  8. 72 b2 real nice

72 bronco real nice Nice, nice paint, 5 speed 4x4, their asking 7900, sure you could talk them down, its ready for trail use, the inside is all stripped besides the seats, their no carpet nothing, not sure if anyone is looking for one, just saw it forsale thought it was worth taking pix of...
  9. Badass Ranger Help

Alright so i have a 99 4x4 xlt ford ranger dual gibson exaust thats all, i was always wanting to lift it and put on some 33s but my buddy just got a 95 v6 camaro and its pretty fast for a v6, kinda upsets me that he can blow by me, just wondering what i can do on a 1000 dollar budget to increase...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad