• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Royjohnbutch

1. Mystery Antifreeze Loss

It might be your water pump is leaking, it will only leak at highway speeds, mined leaks a little, I keep track of the level of antifreeze I need to change it , it’s pretty invor task
  2. where is the IAT sensor located on a 2003 2wd ford range 3.0

By the way I did clean it with map cleaner, put it back after awhile it ran excellent, no cut out at high rpm s
  3. Daytime running lights

Thanks for the information, I did not know it was a Canadian feature, so I guess you could install them if you had switch or or is it programmed in the vehicle computer??
  4. Daytime running lights

I do not think that your ford has day light running lights, mind is 2003 d Xlt, it does not have daylight running, it has fuse for it , but does not have them , it has auto on light at dark but no day light running lights, in 2015 I was looking for a ford vehicle the 2015 ascape did not have...
  5. where is the IAT sensor located on a 2003 2wd ford range 3.0

I think I found out the answer to my ?/? About the location of the IAT on my ford 2003 ranger 3.0 , it is combined with the MAP sensor, I wish that was simply stated some where on the web, or in ford books, the auto stores were showing all kinds of sensor none match any item on my truck, but...
  6. where is the IAT sensor located on a 2003 2wd ford range 3.0

where is the IAT sensor located on a 2003 2wd ford ranger 3.0, code p0113 states replace intake air temp señsor no one seems to know where it is located

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad