• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Rozann

1. Newby from NE

so how do the spark plugs go? is this correct? please help. My boyfriend messed them up and the truck shakes and is not right.
  2. Flex fuel swap to non flex fuel

how can I tell what kind of engine I have? cant find any numbers on it anywhere. i dont think my truck will ever run right until we know what kind of engine we put in it. and what about the pcm do I need a new one? this is so frustrating its driveable but gets like 5 mpg now
  3. Newby from NE

thanks everyone. the egr valve has been replaced throttle body been cleaned dpfe is new still getting egr flow out of range, egr insufficient flow detected, dpfe ckt high voltage when truck runs it is shakey sort of maybe vibrates doesnt sound good smells funny. I just miss my old truck that ran...
  4. Newby from NE

I have an issue or many. I have a 99 Ranger vin V. I loaned my truck to someone and got it back with a cracked block. I got a different engine and I know it is not right. The guy wouldnt give me the vin number just said its a flex fuel and it will work. The motor is in and the truck barely runs...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad