• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by sabian0004

1. sabian0004

re-gearing.

i want to re-gear ill be running 32's dont really care about loosing mpg just looking to get the most performance i can. rear end 7.5 - stock gearing 3.73, i read the tire/gear chart in the tech library. any input would be awesome. :icon_confused:
  2. sabian0004

heater core change

i read the tech library for changing the heater core but it doesnt say if you need to rip out the dash. would i need to rip out dash? 96 mazda 2300. thanx.:thefinger:
  3. sabian0004

suspension question

is it possible to drop the rear an 1" or so with a 2" inch leveling kit? just trying to get the short course race truck look. thanks in advance. 2.3 daily driver. :icon_hornsup:
  4. sabian0004

1980- 96 Ford Bronco 2.5" EZ-Ride Coil Springs

1980- 96 Ford Bronco 2.5" EZ-Ride Coil Springs. would this set of coil springs fit on 96 2wd ford ranger?
  5. sabian0004

suspension question

:headbang: whats up! just got my first job and i wanna fix up my front suspension (on a budget). i like the look of the short course race trucks and i like to have my 96 b2300 sit low like the short course trucks but i wanna run 32's. if i can get some help that would be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad