• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Samstoops

1. Cv Joint on front driveshaft keeps going out? Help Pls!

I just used the grease that came with it when i did the first one and the drive line i bought came with it already pre filled with grease. the front boot of the cv joint was ripped on all of them. and the truck is completely stock other than that. the only thing i have done is put rims on it...
  2. Cv Joint on front driveshaft keeps going out? Help Pls!

I Have a 2000 Ford Ranger 4.0 Ohv 4x4. The issue im having is that the cv joint on the front driveshaft that connects the front drive line to the transfer case keeps going bad. it first started about a year and a half ago when my truck started shake kind of like the tires where off balance and i...
  3. Cv Joint on front driveshaft keeps going out? Help Pls!

I Have a 2000 Ford Ranger 4.0 Ohv 4x4. The issue im having is that the cv joint on the front driveshaft that connects the front drive line to the transfer case keeps going bad. it first started about a year and a half ago when my truck started shake kind of like the tires where off balance and i...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad