• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by satherman

1. 84 B2 4x4 Back Window,Doors,3 of em..92399,CA

Back door with window that opens, D's door,ps door.. 4-84, freshness date on ds door.. Got an ECM fer a 2.8,4cyl, a steer column with key,wire harness(what's left of it),interior heater plenum with controls..pics on kraigslist ie, CA Can't figure out the picture thing, But you'll find em there...
  2. List of B2 Options that never made it to production and some that did.

I'm sure that this thread is pretty old, an not sure if anyone reads these.. But I have in my possession a 4-84 B2, 4x4, opening lift gate window,hinges,and back door for it..little ruff, but glass intact,missing the shocks.. Also have the doors with vent windows,even though one vent is Mia...
  3. Ford Nut..Howdy All !!

I'M definitely new to message boards an what not,so bear with me.. Been lookin' here fer quite a while,an the knowledge base is unsurpassed. My first "new" Ranger is a 87,2.3 5sp,200k,still runs,up on blocks fer the grandkid..so 15 years from now it'll probably be converted to electric...
  4. Part out 1986 B2 4x4 V6..92399,CA

Howdy! Sellin' a few parts, hoping others can live.. Ads on kraigslist,ie, CA.. Also on Broncoiicorral. Thanx fer lookin'.... Uploaded (pic)file is too large for the server to process,so it tells me.. Go figure,android phone an all.. Again,thanx

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad