• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by schroader

1. oil leak 94 4.0 auto

he guys need you help.. got a oil leak and cant find it. Looks like its coming from the passenger side between the fire wall and engine. looks like an high pressure oil leak because its spraying everywhere. its even spraying up on top the motor. most of it is coming out under the truck next to...
  2. removel of fuel rail on 2.9

Any one know how it comes off. I think it prys out with the injectors but dont want to breK anything. Someone help me......
  3. 4 link bronco II 8.8

Anybody had one or made one. Can I have pics.. If not how hard would it be to do? How would I lift it?
  4. Help me guys

I got me a bronco II. Its an 88 4x4 with 2.9. When I got it, it missed a little bit but I changed pjugs and wires and it quit. But it wants to idle upand down and when you come to a fast stop it will dye. But when you come to a slow stop it dosent miss a lick.. I know its a sensor or something...
  5. auto to manual transfer.

I just bought a 88 bronco II. It has the stupid push button 4x4. I want to change it to manual. My question is can I just get on out of a 84---90 bronco or ranger and do a direct bolt up?
  6. AllenD or anybody else....?????????

on a 1990 ranger 4x4. do you know what front end it has under it and on the front on the spindle(the part the axle goes though) the inside of it where the needle bearing is does it have a race on it or does the axle just ride on it. The reason I ask is because I have some play in the axle...
  7. smittybilt ????? remote

does anyone have one,,, ups and downs,,, do they come with a remote, and fairlead roller??? I want one just trying to getting a picture of what I am getting...
  8. F150 Help

I have a chance to buy a F150. The guy said it uses alot of gas. It is a 1992 5.0 auto 4x4. I can buy it for $600. Im thinking its the fuel pressure reg. If you dont keep it moving it fluids out. It cant be the fuel pump because its pumping. Can anyone help me.
  9. O/D light flashing

I have a 97 ex and the O/D flashes every once 9in a while. What does that mean? please help??????????
  10. front end change

I have a 1993 ex, and a 1984 ranger Im wanting to take front end off the ex and put it on the truck. Can it be done? Is it a pain in the a**. ? Thanks, schroader
  11. Whats the different???

In the dana 30 and the 35.
  12. not locking in

It is in a 91 ex. It has a 1354a and it wont work. I cant here the transfer case moter working, I have already cleaned it. Changed the push button. What else could it be???? HELP Thanks Schroader
  13. Will they fit???

I have a 91 ex. and a set of 31/10.50 on 10x15 wheels will they fit without a lift? or will they fit with a 3'' bl.? HELP Thanks in Advance... Schroader
  14. more travel

I need more travel. I still stock radis arms. If I get long travel arms, how much travel will I gain? Thanks schroader
  15. how too

how do I check and see if my tie rods are shoot? other than that what could be wrong with mt steering, it has all kinds of play in it. I think the ball joints are fine.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad