• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ScottyV

1. Went for a drive

lol posted at the same time... http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24843
  2. New wheels and tires!

I have had the ranger for almost a month now, havn't even made the first payment on it yet... So far I have put on a magnaflow exhaust, k&n intake, and today I cranked the torsion bars and put on some 33x10.5 BFG Mud Terrain's on factory Alcoa wheels. Pics: Some guys jeep abandoned at...
  3. Pictures of my new '08 Ranger FX4!

Just got it today. Ordered it about 5 weeks ago. Truck is a 2008 FX4, Vista blue, with a manual tranny. Pics: I had a '03 SVT focus that I traded in towards the Ranger. Before the SVT I had a '00 Focus ZX3 with lots of bolt ons. The SVT focus I traded in: The Focus ZX3 I had previously:
  4. New guy

Hey, Found the site looking for info for my newly acquired 94' b4000. I got the truck for a DD/off road. Had it for almost a week and hydrolocked the motor! My other vehicle is a 03' SVT focus ZX5, black, with lots of bolt ons.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad