• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by shaysman

1. shaysman

2.9 to 4.0 swap

well i finished the swap and i must say it has its points where you dont think its worth it but keep going. i have been driving it now for a month and it is great. increased power and torque. it has a lot more get up and go to it. if there is any questions just ask cause i can answer them. i...
  2. shaysman

intake

i want to put a cold air intake on my 89 ranger. it has a 2.9 and i just want more power any body else ever done that and can put pics on here to see?:icon_confused:
  3. shaysman

starters

HELP!!!!! my starter keeps kicking out of place and it wont even touch the flywheel i have to unbolt it and push it up the while holding it up bolt it back down. is there some thing fixable causing it. and the last time i done it it didnt work
  4. shaysman

tapping off of lifters

i dont understand why everybody thinks that just because alot of rangers tap well almost all of them but anyway i rebulit my 2.9 for my 4x4 89 ranger and it does NOT tap at all i have an exaust leak but thats it. no body believes me that it doesnt tap.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad