• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by simmsjeremy

1. Exhaust Manifold

Trying to find a replacement exhaust manifold for my sons 2000 Mazda B2500 2.5L problem that I am running into is that I cannot find a replacement manifold anywhere on online. Whats the deal with these things? Where can I get a new one? Thanks.
  2. 2000 Mazda B2500 Electrical

So I am attempting to install a double din unit into my sons 2000 Mazda B2500. The radio that was originally in there did work, however, when using a light tester during install of the new unit the wire (yellow & black) that is described as the ignition/accessory wire has no power to it when the...
  3. Electrical Issues

So I am attempting to install a double din unit into my sons 2000 Mazda B2500. The radio that was originally in there did work, however, when using a light tester during install of the new unit the wire (yellow & black) that is described as the ignition/accessory wire has no power to it when the...
  4. Bed Cap Rails

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and in need of some insight. I just purchased a 2000 Mazda B2500 for my 16 year old sons first truck. I wanted to purchase some bed cap rails to conceal some body damage and just give an overall better appearance. Unfortunately I can not find a set...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad