• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by smilinjack

1. The elusive 7/8 bore master

I'm not using an internal slave but I too needed the large bore master cyl. on my toploader 4 spd. I went with the F550 Super Duty master/slave kit. I did not use the slave cyl., but did use the master cyl. and It worked just fine for me. I'll bet I spent a month looking for that master! Hope...
  2. Wanted 4.0 Head/'s

I think this is the file I want to show???? Still not sure how to do this. DINOSAUR!!!! :cool:
  3. Wanted 4.0 Head/'s

Hey Sattech, have you found any? I live in Rochester and I have a complete 4.0 out of my 95 . In fact I've got the entire drivetrain that ran perfectly when I removed them for a Cleveland, Toploader 4 spd, and 2007 FX Level 2 axle. I don't want to part out the engine but I'll give ya a great...
  4. 95 OHV TO later model SOHC. Who can help, with details?

Hey Tango, If you ever get to where you need to replace more parts on your 4.0 I've got a 4.0 out of my 95 Ranger with about 80K on it, and it ran perfect when I removed it. Also have the 5 speed manual that operated perfectly upon removal. I removed the entire drivetrain to install my 408...
  5. V8 Conversion Headers

Hey Greenie, I went with Sanderson shorties, although I went with a K member for the rack and pinion steering to get rid of that bothersome steering box, which really screws up everything!! Constructed a 2" x 3" tube frame from the cab forward. It certainly wasn't in my build plans but after...
  6. Up and Runnin'

Just payin it forward :cool:
  7. 4.0L engine

Check my post in parts for sale. I've got a 4.0 from my '95 (92k when I removed it) and it ran perfect, plus other parts.
  8. Seeking L&L style relocator 351/302

Hi Angie. I have that Moroso that I did not use because I chopped the frame for a K member to hold my C . Let me know if you'd like to buy mine - "never installed" or used.
  9. 97 ranger V8 swap

Hey Spanky50, if you decide to not go V8 and stick with a 4.0 I,ve got a great running one (complete) I removed from a 95. 94K and well maintained, plus other parts!
  10. Info on wiring

not sure how "crazy" you're gonna get with your electrical but I tore my entire wire harness out (on a Cleveland carbureted swap), moved my Power Dist Center to the pass. side and rewired everything. My best two friends were a 1995 Ranger Electric and Vacuum manual (found on line -$25) and...
  11. Wanted Wanted rear diff 3.45 7.5inch for 1993 to 1997 ranger

If you're looking for a complete rear end I've got a 3.55 posi, 8.8 , complete w/ leaf springs , shackles, shocks, etc. that I took out of a 95 ranger. You'll need the drums. If you really need some stuff I've also got the 4.0 V6 (complete) and 5 spd. manual trans that go with it, all were in...
  12. Wanted ISO 1988 Ford Ranger STX 5spd (Red)

Did ya find that trans yet? I've got a 5 spd manual I removed from my '95 4.0 V6 with 94k on the odometer and it worked like new when I removed it. I've also got the V6 intact if ya might need that too, plus a 3.55 posi rear end intact also. Everything worked really good
  13. Up and Runnin'

So, she's on the road after 2 years of love labor and is a "legitimate" BadAss!:yahoo: And a HUGE thank you to Walt93 for all his expertise and counsel. I don't know if I would've gone this deep without him. Also to everyone else that pitched in. What a GREAT forum to belong to!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad