• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by snapmac

1. snapmac

transmission and transfer case

1988 b2 2.9litre trans auto a4ld,transfer case bw1350 manual. iam going to install a 4.0litre donor vehicle is a 95explorer what is the best transmission and tranfer case to run i would like to stay with a automatic should i build the a4ld or build a c5?? can you gear a bw1350 or go with and...
  2. snapmac

f-250 shock mount on bronco 11

I'am Going To Install The F-250 Front Shocks Mount On My 1988 Bronco 11 Does Anyone Remember What Series Number Rancho Shock Or Other Shock Number Will Work. My Bronco 11 Has A 6" Skyjacker Lift With Long Radiaus Arms And Do I Need To Go To A Longer Coil Spring.
  3. snapmac

Front sway bar running with or without?

1988 Bronco II, Dana 35 independent, skyjacker 6" lift long radius arm, if limit straps are installed can you disconnect sway bar links when I go 4x4? Suspension drop do not want to lose coil spring or brake my shock!!! thank you and good night Oz rulz and Dan droolz.:icon_welder:
  4. snapmac

7.5 to 8.8

i just bought a 8.8 from a explorer (rear disc brakes). for my 1988 bronco II. Looking at it the third member favors the passenger side therefor the compound angle from transfer case flange to rear diff flange is off???? Are we going to have to swap axle and axle tube from side to side to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad