• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by snoranger

1. snoranger

Well today I saw a....

Damn
  2. snoranger

Well today I saw a....

Was it a white XL with steel wheels? We just sold one at our auction on Thursday. The guy loaded it on a dolly and said he’s got a really long drive home.
  3. snoranger

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Yes you did… you bought a 2019+ with a filterless system.
  4. snoranger

2021 Ford Ranger FX4 TRS-3 Project Build

Open the hood and look at the cowl. There’s a fresh air intake right above the glove box. That where they come in. My truck sits a lot and I have the same issue.
  5. snoranger

My New House & Workshop

I put a “utility sink” in the laundry room in my old house. I say “utility sink” because it wasn’t one of those cheap plastic slop sinks. I went to a restaurant supply store and bought a nice stainless steel industrial kitchen sink for a few bucks more than a new plastic slop sink.
  6. snoranger

Towing a B2 on a dolly?

As said already… transfer case in neutral, trans in gear. Lock the steering. Dollys have their own pivot point and you don’t need a second one.
  7. snoranger

Mismatched headlights :(

To swap a 9004 and 9007 you just need to trim one of the 3 alignment tabs out of the housing and change 2 pins. I don’t see how they could have butchered the housing that bad… I used a razor knife when I did it to my Explorer. BUT, I guess there are people out there that can F up a free lunch.
  8. snoranger

In Bridgewater NJ for a couple days

I can give you Dirtmans number. If I had seen this earlier, I was off the past 2 days because we bought another house.
  9. snoranger

Mismatched headlights :(

What bulb did he manage to fit in there?
  10. snoranger

Need everyones input....

That makes sense… I’ve always liked electrical work.
  11. snoranger

1990 Ranger will not shift to 4x4 Low... unique situation

I didn’t read the responses, so sorry if I repeat something that was already said. If you really think the problem is that the module isn’t seeing neutral, ground the red w/ white stripe wire at the module and see if it will shift into low.
  12. snoranger

What did YOU do today?

Crystals?!?! Step 1 should have been to replace the radio.
  13. snoranger

What did YOU do today?

I know you don’t have a basement… there’s no house on your property, only Rangers.
  14. snoranger

What did YOU do today?

Try 2 sheds and a garage you can barely walk around in, and a basement for the overflow. I’m pretty confident that I could build a running vehicle from the parts I have sitting around.
  15. snoranger

What did YOU do today?

I always buy WAY more stuff than I need and think “I’ll just return whatever I don’t use”. I never return anything, pile up too much crap, and use something from the last project on the new project… so it works out perfect.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad