• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by some87

1. electric fan question

im kind of new to the whole swaping in an electric fan into something and the only one i have done just had a switch to turn it on and off. is there anything that will turn on and off the fan when its at the right temp?
  2. idle problems

i have a problem with my idle when it gets warmed up and then i hit a stop light or just stop for a while the rpm's will out of no where drop really low but not stall and then go back to normal and it only does it about every 2-3 minutes. please help i dont know if its something major or...
  3. full kit

are there any full exhaust kits that dont have to be welded for a 98 2.5
  4. 3rd gear grind

ok guys i have a 98 2.5 manual with 52k miles on it. when ever i shift into 3rd gear w/o letting the rpms drop all the way it grinds. i need help bad befor i blow my tranny. :(
  5. 6" lift kits

what do you guys think about the fabtech and camburg 6" kits? wheres a good site to get them ordered from?
  6. this really sucked

ok i was out trail riding by my friends house and i took this really small trail thinking i would be ok. i found a ditch and here is what happend. thing that sucked the most is there were no other trucks that could make it down and pull me out good thing for a tow strap tho :icon_thumby:
  7. 98 2.5 engine upgreads

ok guys i got a 98 2.5 2wd and i want to put a lift kit on it but i know im going to need some engine work to push it around. what would be the basics that i should do to my engine to get some more power out of the little thing. i was thinking one of those superchargers that mount to the side of...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad