• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by speaste

1. Water leak need advice

So I've got an 84 Ranger 4x4 that has what I THINK is not that uncommon a problem. It has rusted through the firewall from inside the cowl and now when it rains, water poors in and is rusting out my floorpans. I confirmed by taking dash apart and can see the rust and push a screwdriver through...
  2. Couple clutch/transmission related questions

Hi all, I have an 84 Ford Ranger 2.8L V6 with a manual transmission. I just got the truck and it's a major project with a bunch of stuff to fix. I have two questions related to this transmission: 1) How can I tell if the transmission is a 5 speed or 4 speed? If it's a 5 speed I can't find 5th...
  3. Transfer Case shifter Cam

Ranger Experts: Just got a well used 84 ranger 4x4 and I noticed if I shifted into 4H from 2H I could not get back to 2H. I took the boot off the shifter and the plate/bracket the shifter rides through is loose (just sitting there with the shifter lever coming through it. So, when I pulled back...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad