• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by spooner1129

1. Running lean

Ok guys I posed here a while ago with a misfire at low rpm under a load and changed pretty much everything and put a set of autolite plugs in it coil pack wires injectors nothing seams to help. I pulled some plugs yesterday and found out that every cylender is running lean plugs super clean no...
  2. Misfire bugging me

Ok guys I know there is a thread out there already for this but I feel mine is a little different. 2005 ford ranger 3.0 5speed 4wd. Had it parked for 2 weeks then fired it up took it for a drive, engine light came on ran the code came up cylender 6 misfire so I changed plugs wires and could pack...
  3. new here from south west PA

Hey guys I'm new here. Looking to do a few things to my 05 ranger and came here seaking out edvice from people that have done it before. I'm not new to working on cars I've been doing it for a while now and I work at the biggest auto salvage yard in the area so parts are redely available for me...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad