• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Subarute

1. Subarute

1991 4wd hub conversion

When you get them from pick and pull what kind of vehicle do you generally find them on?
  2. Subarute

1991 4wd hub conversion

alright. One more question. If I were to get the parts from a jeep what year/make/model should i go after?
  3. Subarute

1991 4wd hub conversion

Do all rangers have Dana 35s? Or how would I k ow for sure if I have them?
  4. Subarute

1991 4wd hub conversion

My automatic locking hubs finally quit on me. the transfer case shifts into both 4wd and low range at the push of a button but the hubs do not lock. I want to convert them to manual locking hubs (For obvious reasons) but I'm having trouble finding a kit. does anyone know of a conversion kit that...
  5. Subarute

Gen 2 Front clip conversion Possible?

Well you know the old saying about opinions...
  6. Subarute

Gen 2 Front clip conversion Possible?

So I saw this image, thought it looked cool, and I want to do this conversion to my truck. Anyone know how hard it would be? I know I would need to hunt down a newer ranger to rob parts from but I'll be doing a 5.0 conversion as well anyway so i'm in no rush. Pic of my truck now for reference:
  7. Subarute

Doors hard to shut on 1991 Ranger

Well my Girlfriend broke up with me so problem solved I guess.
  8. Subarute

My 1984 Subaru Brat

They only bind if you do a u turn. They don't bind in the sense it stops being able to move or u joints grind but they can get stuck in 4wd
  9. Subarute

But i like this one :ROFLMAO:
  10. Subarute

they don't have to be lifted to shut the door, they just wont shut all the way without being slammed. I'll check the shims on the hinges.
  11. Subarute

Well the girlfreind says she doesnt like having to slam my doors, so does anyone know how to adjust them to shut easier?
  12. Subarute

My 1984 Subaru Brat

Actually the 4wd system Subaru used back then essentially WAS a part time all wheel drive system. The term AWD hadn't been invented yet so it was referred to as either 4wd or Bi-Drive, Hence the name of the Brat (Stands for 'Bi-drive Recreational all-terrain transporter'). As for cvt, the dutch...
  13. Subarute

My 1984 Subaru Brat

The guy running the show came up to me afterwards and told me he wanted to give me best in show "Just for getting that rusty deathtrap going and driving her 30 miles to the show". It was my daily before I bought the ranger. Only replaced it because it is in desperate need of a rebuild.
  14. Subarute

My 1984 Subaru Brat

ya she's a little rusty
  15. Subarute

My 1984 Subaru Brat

Check me out on youtube for more imformation: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuwqASJ3P5XpVZiya8imEWA

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad