• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by SubwayTrash

1. SubwayTrash

Something is happening???

Posted pic where it runs but that only when turning real hard. It happens when going stright down the road
  2. SubwayTrash

I have it taken out
  3. SubwayTrash

It's on the inside
  4. SubwayTrash

Ok guys and gals, I have a 98 4.0 4x4 Danger Ranger that is running 35" tires with torsion bar bolts ran up with about 1/2 to go before maxed out, and a 3" body lift everything else is factory. So here's the problem when I'm going down the road and hit a bump all of the sudden my passengers side...
  5. SubwayTrash

Ranger 4.0 EGR Removing ??

Oh just check out my questions and you can see pic from where I asked. Sorry not to savy on electronics, but I can build you a engine!!!! Lol
  6. SubwayTrash

I have a 98 and I took the whole system out. Made my own plate for EGR, put a screw and a little plastic weld to the line that runs to the intake I have pics that were sent to me I will see if I can post them. Also nothing changed with my truck it still runs as it should.
  7. SubwayTrash

Going from 4.0 to 5.0 Help

Hey that's not to bad at all, (I hope). A guy at work was telling me that the 5.0 would bolt right up to manual trans that is in my ranger now with the 4.0 is that true? Because it don't sound like it. Also I need to get the motor mounts from the explorer correct?
  8. SubwayTrash

What are these?

Speaker holes 6x9
  9. SubwayTrash

Going from 4.0 to 5.0 Help

Afternoon everyone!!! Soooo, I have chocolate milk for oil now the right after I just got done pretty much the whole top half of the engine but that's neither here nor there. I'm going to do the swap to the explorer 5.0 that I'm picking up tomorrow, my question is what all will I need from that...
  10. SubwayTrash

Manscout, Thank you very much sir, ( my oldest son's name is Scout) I went ahead and done injectors all new sensors, plugs, wires, gaskets, fluids, ext ext. She had been running ruff for a while now and I just couldn't take it anymore. But I believe my next tune up I'm just going to put the ol...
  11. SubwayTrash

What did you do for the little box connected to the side of intake?
  12. SubwayTrash

Injectors

Hey guys and gals, My 98 Ranger has 98TF-AA injectors now that the rubber bushings are just about gone. I have a set of 92TF-AA injectors on hand, will those work?
  13. SubwayTrash

Hi Folks, Subway Trash here with my 98 4.0 XLT 4X4Danger Ranger. NEED HELP!

Well there's the kicker I don't have any of the O2 sensors installed have exhaust that a custom built with a Flowmaster on back also has a cold air intake installed with mass air flow in it. The issue had started before I done all this it was losing power wouldn't hardly get past 3,000 RPMs and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad