• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Swamp_Nut14

1. Swamp_Nut14

Ranger body on a different frame?

Hey guys. I have seen and read about people swapping first and second gen rangers onto bronco or f150 frames. My questions is about 98+ trucks. I have the possibility to get a 1982 jeep cherokee frame with a d44 front and an amc20 rear w/ an amc 360, manual transmission and transfer case...
  2. Swamp_Nut14

Extended Brake lines

I am looking for extended brake lines for my 04 ranger edge because it is getting a lift soon. The only option I have seen so far is custom brake lines at $65-75 a line. I also ford brake lines for a 1997 ranger. Would they fit on my 04?
  3. Swamp_Nut14

Ford ranger project idea

:icon_idea: I was brainstorming and keeping myself up at night thinking about this. The inspiration was the 2011 ultimate adventure f150 build. I was thinking why not bring those ideas to a ranger. Build a capable ranger that can be a daily and still handle great on and offroad. The whole...
  4. Swamp_Nut14

Project Street Sweeper

Hey guys. I got this ranger for free to work as a project and hopefully be my daily driver by next year. This is a 1990 2.3l 5spd ranger. The plan is to build a daily driver that can get up and go.
  5. Swamp_Nut14

1984 2.3l turbo help

I got a 2.3l turbo out of an 84 svo mustang to drop into my 1990 ford ranger. I was looking at the esslinger e2277 ca for the engine. What other parts would I need for the valve train or do I just drop the camshaft right in? :icon_confused: I also do not have a wiring harness or ecu for the...
  6. Swamp_Nut14

Project Street Sweeper

Well I got my hands on a 1990 ford ranger. Single cab 2.3l i4 and 5spd. My plan is to drop it because it is already low. :thefinger: This is going to be a fun project truck
  7. Swamp_Nut14

Ranger or jeep?

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been as active as I wanted to be. I'll be turning 18 soon and I may have the option of getting a car and putting it under my name. Right now I have a 2003 ford ranger edge 2wd with the 3.0l v6 that has just been rebuilt (talking like 140 miles ago). I have the option of...
  8. Swamp_Nut14

Undecided...

Hey everyone. I have a question, I'm undecided about which path to go. I would like your opinions. Well first off I have a 2004 Ford Ranger edge 2wd 3.0l v6 single cab. Right now I have the torsion bars cranked and some rear lift blocks with 31" goodyear wrangler all terrain tires (more street...
  9. Swamp_Nut14

What swap?

I've been reading about engine swaps. I have a 3.0l v6. I wanna get more power out of the engine but it seems like to much money because ther isn't much aftermarket for the 3.0l. So I was thing of swapping either a 4.0l v6 from another ranger, an 4.0l inline 6 from a jeep cherokee, or a...
  10. Swamp_Nut14

Got A Question?

Can i just use a divorced transfer case? Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
  11. Swamp_Nut14

Got A Question?

I thought about getting a new trans and transfer case, i thought it would be eaiser to just make a divorced case because it's hard to find a 3.0l v6 4x4 ranger on the cheap to take parts from. Most rangers in south florida are either the 4.0l or really expensive 3.0l to get parts from Sent from...
  12. Swamp_Nut14

Got A Question?

Anyone?
  13. Swamp_Nut14

Got A Question?

Hey guys. I had a question. as of right now I have a 2004 2wd ford ranger edge. I've done a few things to it. Nothing spectacular or crazy. But what did get my gears turning inside my head was to possibly convert the truck to 4x4. Yes yes yes, I've heard it just sell the truck and don't...
  14. Swamp_Nut14

Hey Guys!

Some pictures of my truck. I've done a few things vut not much really Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
  15. Swamp_Nut14

Hey Guys!

Hey Guys. Im Swamp_Nut14 here. From South Florida. :icon_thumby: Glad I was able to join the forums. I'm only 16 and other places require you to be 18 :icon_confused:. But I'm here now and ready to start the party:headbang: lol. I have a 2004 Ford Ranger Edge 2wd automatic. I purchased it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad