• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by SymChris

1. SymChris

No AC on Drivers Side

My Jan. ‘19 build seems ok still, but there have been a few times where if I put my hand over the right or left vents it seems as if they aren’t in sync with their temperatures. And for what it’s worth, I always use Auto for climate control, set at 20-21 Celsius in the summer, and 22-23 in...
  2. SymChris

2019 display screen keeps resetting itself

What version is your Sync on? I (and others) are just recently running into issues after updating to version 22251 a couple months ago. Weird setting things like defaulting to radio when you start up the truck, switching to Sirius starts on channel zero, and multiple other things. rumour has it...
  3. SymChris

[Resolved} Sync 3 Ranger 2019 will not update

I just use the do it yourself USB method. There was an update just recently (22251). Not sure what it had in it as I didn’t notice anything different from the prior version 22200.
  4. SymChris

2021 Ford Ranger Transmission Slips

2019 (March 14th in-service day), I’m in the Toronto area. It can get cold, was -18 Celsius before wind chill a few weeks ago, but is pretty well a 26-50 climate lately. Truck is stock - 2019 FX4 Lariat 4x4 Crewcab, about to hit 40,000 miles. No tranny service performed. About a month ago on a...
  5. SymChris

2020 Ranger Supercrew 4X4 2.5 Level Vibration

They were going to do a buy-back even though it was your mods (well, the aftermarket shop’s) that caused the issue? That’s interesting… That is a long wait on the part though. It really sucks the supply chains are all messed up.
  6. SymChris

Any truth to this?

I don’t trust any single one of the reviews. They have to be taken together and mushed out the other end. Although funny enough I did just complete a JD Power survey a few weeks ago (roughly 2 year anniversary). Nothing negative to report.
  7. SymChris

Rear seat backrest will not latch in place

Too lazy to look right now, but I recall the TSB “fix” involved a needle and thread hack-job (no dis-credit to the shop folks, it was the instructions provided). I haven’t needed the fix but I’ve also only had the back seat down twice in 2 years…
  8. SymChris

4 LOW

/just realized I have never put my ‘19 into 4-Lo. Just passed her 2 year birthday 2 weeks ago. I gotta get out more...
  9. SymChris

How do you like your 5g?

For #1 - I've never encountered that but sounds like you've had it resolved. For #2 - Advise them of TSB 20-2339 - Vehicle Buck/Surge During Low Speed Operation and/or Engine Runs Rough After Cold Start" - I have heard from others that this could improve your situation. I'd hate to see your...
  10. SymChris

2019 Ranger Missing 2 of the 6 Bed Tie Down Brackets

You could get still get the tie-downs if you wanted/needed, but as mentioned earlier they really jacked up the price on them. Most likely why the Ford bean-counters decided to remove them.
  11. SymChris

2019 Ranger Missing 2 of the 6 Bed Tie Down Brackets

The omission of the 2 tie-downs was a running model change in mid 2019. This was an intended removal, nothing to do with (and prior to the covid-caused) part shortages. I consider having them as an "early adopter perk" :) (same with the rear seat fold-down headrests, although I think those were...
  12. SymChris

TRS Hoodies & Face Masks

Interested... ships to Canada?
  13. SymChris

GREAT NEWS GUYS

Wow, I like those wheels! If I could do photoshop or whatever, would like to see how those look on my ‘19...
  14. SymChris

Rear seat backrest will not latch in place

I believe there is a tsb on this, although I haven’t taken mine in for it (2019 Super Crew Lariat). From what I understand for the tsb the rear “hook” on the back panel needs to come out a bit further to latch on easier. I know I have the issue as the first time I needed to pull down the seat...
  15. SymChris

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Installed tailgate letters (my Father’s Day present)...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad