• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by T-Doe

1. T-Doe

Comanche Leaf Springs

I was wondering if anyone has swapped comanche leaf springs into a ranger? You can find lift springs for them relatively affordable from rustys offroad. There is only a 1/2 difference in lengths from the rear spring hanger to the center pin and the the center pin to front hanger is the same. So...
  2. T-Doe

does anyone run the YJ style drop shackles?

I'm thinking about doing a 64 leaf swap and I want to lift my truck 6 inches without using the stock blocks. So has anyone used their stock hangers and used shackles like this http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/catalog/shackle-small-4-p-66.html or is my only route to use either a belltech or...
  3. T-Doe

Checking Gears

Is it possible to check what gears are in an axle if someone put a different set in? there's a guy selling his axle and he says he put 5.13's in it, I just want to make sure I'm not getting gypped.
  4. T-Doe

98 4.0 liter swapped into a 90 ranger.

I was wondering if a 4.0 swap from a 98 to a 4.0 90 ranger would be difficult. I mean if i have the donor vehicle except for the tranny. is there anything that i would need to swap other than the engine and probably the wiring harness? what are some of the problems i might run into? And if i...
  5. T-Doe

V8 radiator in a v6

I was wondering if I could use a radiator used for v8 swaps with my 4.0? I can pick one up from a guy that was going to do a v8 swap, and he's selling it cheaper than getting a v6 radiator from the pick a part.
  6. T-Doe

Pacer Rubber flares

Those of you that used them to clean up your fenders after trimming, did you have to bend a lip on them to make them fit? Or is it possible to just put them on without a lip on the bottom of your fender?
  7. T-Doe

Tailgates

which years have a tailgate similar to this? with the lettering all the way across it? and would it be able to bolt into my 1990 ranger?
  8. T-Doe

94 4.0 and 90 4.0

I got a chance to buy a 94 4.0 for parts that was in an accident, the motor still runs well and the tranny shifts but the truck is considered totalled. I was wondering if the parts from the 94 other than the body and things like that would match up to my 90, at least the engine and such.
  9. T-Doe

James duff radius arms. Missing Crossmember

I came across some james duff radius arms at a sale on craigslist but the guy didn't have the crossmember. should i just fab up my own or will it only work with the james duff crossmember
  10. T-Doe

My 90' ranger

A few pics from a couple months back i fixed my camber no worries
  11. T-Doe

Truck dies when i step on the gas

I was driving to work the other day, and I stopped at a stop sign and when i stepped on the gas my truck quit. I turned it back on and it started right up i stepped on the gas and it quit again (i did that about 4 times...) So i popped it in reverse this time to turn around it died on me when i...
  12. T-Doe

Other rig bumpers

I was wondering what other rigs could you modify the bumpers easily on to make them fit a ranger?
  13. T-Doe

Drop Brackets

I have a 4 inch superlift lift on my 1990 ranger right now, and its an extra 2 inches in the back i was wondering where i could get drop brackets for a 6 inch lift without buying all the extra parts IE coil springs, shocks, yada yada
  14. T-Doe

Upgrading my 1990

I have a 1990 ford ranger extended cab and i'm wondering the best rbv axles to swap in there?
  15. T-Doe

extended shackles

If I want to use belltech 6400 do I just buy 1 set for my leafsprings? or 2 sets to use on them? and they will they work with my skyjacker 4" leafspring so i can get rid of the stock blocks?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad