• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by texashale

1. Broken thermostat housing bolt 2001 4.0L SOHC

Hi guys. I'm actually working on a Sport Trac, but looking at various Sport Trac forums, it seems like the guys aren't too savvy. Anyhow. I replaced the thermostat housing on the engine, and when I was trying to get the upper radiator hos on, there wasn't enough room between the thermostat...
  2. 88 Ranger headlight wiring

Hi folks, just wanting to see if anyone has a complete wiring diagram of the headlights for my truck? I'm looking to find out exactly what fuses are used and relays etc... and where those things might be found. Any info y'all could provide would be greatly appreciated.
  3. Electrical issues. Looking for ideas

My wife has a 98 Ranger. For a couple of weeks, when she would turn the left turn signal on, there would be a buzzing noise coming from under the dash, and no turn signal. She would jiggle the steering wheel and it would work right. Well, about a week ago, when she got to work, she pressed on...
  4. New from El Paso, Texas

Hi everyone. I admit it, I am NOT a Ford guy. I'm a MoPar man. :icon_hornsup: However, my wife decided she just HAD to have this Ranger, and I am stuck fixing it. I appreciate all y'all for helping me figure this thing out.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad