• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by texdoug

1. texdoug

Why does mold grow at different times in my 02 ranger ?

I agree, I had covered one of my motorcycles outdoors for a while, when I removed the cover, mold and mildew had already started underneath it. And that was in the hot humid area of Houston.
  2. texdoug

Why does mold grow at different times in my 02 ranger ?

Someone probably sprinkled some Dodge dust in it...haters!...lol
  3. texdoug

AOD behind 302

I have put an 8.8 out of a 02 Sport Trac with rear disc under my 92 ranger reg. cab 2wd. It has 411 gears and I installed a new Ford Trac Loc LS. I'm preparing to slap in a 240hp 325 torque carburetor crate with an AOD..wish me luck...lol
  4. texdoug

92 Reg. Cab V8 swap

Oh, and thanks, got the u bolt delete kit on ebay from Barnes 4WD
  5. texdoug

92 Reg. Cab V8 swap

Yeah sounds pretty cool, I had purchased the truck from a guy in Houston a few years ago, he had the bed and lift done in Mexico in the late 90s. I'm gonna swap the old 2.3 5 speed with 302 AOD.
  6. texdoug

92 Reg. Cab V8 swap

Hey, new here, thought I'd share on my project. Working on a V8 swap for my 92 Ranger. I just completed stage one. I purchased an 8.8" from an 02 Sport Trac donor with 4.11 gears. I decided to stay with the 4.11s and installed an LS Ford Trac Loc. I welded on new shock mounts, and (U bolt...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad