• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by The1SammyD

1. The1SammyD

How to install Roush spoiler (write up)

This is my first write up. So please be kind. Thank you. (Possible add to tech library?) DO NOT ATTEMPT IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS! IT IS YOUR OWN DECISION TO ALTER YOUR TAILGATE! NO ONE IS TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF! Difficulty: 3/10 (all depending on skills of hand/power tools) Time: 30-45 mins...
  2. The1SammyD

2004+ fenders on a 02

So i was searching and could not come up with a definitive answer. Is there any difference between the 02 and 04 fenders. We had hail here and i got a few dent. Well the 04 + are almost half the cost. Let me know what you think
  3. The1SammyD

Battery light on. new alt new battery.

So I installed the 130a alt in my 02 with a new battery. but ever since then then my light has been on. Do i need to upgrade the wires to lager ones? any idea what it could be? I have been googling every thing i can, and to no avail come up with a answer. just thought i would pick your brains...
  4. The1SammyD

rocker swap question

So I know you can put in the 5.0 rocker with changing the stud, but every one I see is and aftermarket set. I have a set of 5.0 factory ones. Would it be ok to put them in or would it be catastrophic. Let me know what you think. thank you
  5. The1SammyD

Gas on TB Plate

I was doing some routine maintenance, and when I removed the throttle body it was wet and smelled like gas. Anyone notice this before?
  6. The1SammyD

Will not shift while turning at low speeds

First off the truck is a 2002 Ranger 3.0 2x4 with the 5R44E I believe. The issue I am having is not persistent, just once in a great while. But when I am turning a corner at lowspeeds 1st or 2nd gear it will hold the gear till I have completed the turn. The corners are more than 90°. I have...
  7. The1SammyD

Hello

Hey I'm Sam from mn. Been a frequent stalker of the site for some time now. finally decided to join up and say "Hello"

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad