• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by TheKaiser308

1. TheKaiser308

2003 4.0 V6 Ford Ranger, 4X4 Not Working

Hey pjtoledo, Thanks for the link, after reading the article, it seems that what is going on with the current transfer case I have in the truck is exactly what the article mentions about wear : "The BW4405 can show early wear of the rear case by the output bearing, causing failure of the shift...
  2. TheKaiser308

Hey Josh B, I will most likely do this. Im currently busy today but I may just end up stopping by my local junkyard these next couple of days and see if they have any motors or 1354 Transer cases for sale.
  3. TheKaiser308

Hey Josh B, Just put the truck on jack stands. Its acting super weird. When I have the truck off in neutral/4x4 off and rotate the rear drive shaft, the front shaft also moves but not enough rotate. When I rotate the front wheels, the back tires also rotate the same way but after some time the...
  4. TheKaiser308

Hey pjtoledo, It looks like its got the 6 bal cv joint at the front. Rear looks like its got the universal joint
  5. TheKaiser308

Thanks for replying yall. I really do appreciate the help and I will look further into the links you have shared! I believe that the transfer case I have right now is the electronic version with no AWD. But I initially just want to try and replace that shift motor and see if it works. Hopefully...
  6. TheKaiser308

Hello everyone, as you can see this post will be about the transfer case and a problem with the 4x4. I tried looking up information everywhere else, but I could not find any sources relating to my problem and resorted to posting about it as a last resort in hopes of getting it fixed. For...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad