• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by TheOle86

1. 86 B2 refuses to run right at 20k miles

1-2-3 cylinders are on passenger side engine bank and 4-5-6 are on drivers side
  2. 86 B2 refuses to run right at 20k miles

I could check that but i just put new injectors on it and know they work properly
  3. 86 B2 refuses to run right at 20k miles

Somewhere on the driver side bank im getting too much fuel or inconsistent spark because the exhaust smells very strongly of unburned fuel when running which tells me its either flooding that bank or not sparking properly (altho it has new plugs/wires/distributor cap/rotor). Not sure what you...
  4. 86 B2 refuses to run right at 20k miles

Changed the 02 sensor and didnt fix it. Pulled plug wires off as the engine was running and found that the drivers side isnt affected as much when plug wires were disconnected. However when we removed one from the passenger side it wouldnt even start up
  5. 86 B2 refuses to run right at 20k miles

Ok ive wondered about the 02 sensor. Yeah it has. I dont know the whole story behind it but i bought it last year with a salvage title. It had very light damage to the trunk and got salvaged. I bought it from southern Arkansas and it is rust free. Must have sat for a long time because it only...
  6. 86 B2 refuses to run right at 20k miles

Yeah i checked that and it didnt have any fuel in it.
  7. 86 B2 refuses to run right at 20k miles

Ok yeah compression test read 150 for all cylinders
  8. 86 B2 refuses to run right at 20k miles

After working on my 86 Bronco ii for a couple months and scouring the internet I still haven't figured the ole girl out. It started as cylinder 2 not firing and being solved by replacing the fuel injector to currently having new plugs, wires, all 6 injectors new, cap and rotor, vacuum lines and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad