• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by TheRedRanger1999

1. 3.0 stalls after going through puddles

Went through large puddles fine at around 10 mph, but I hit it at 15-20 and that's when it stalled out. Will put after photos of the rowdiness in a bit
  2. 3.0 stalls after going through puddles

Had it happen again today, when it stalled out cel light was on, no oil pressure and would just crank. Had to tow home due to starter burning out and a really bad misfire.
  3. 3.0 stalls after going through puddles

I would hit the water going maybe 15mph, and I have a fan shroud, but it's 6" up the wheel
  4. 3.0 stalls after going through puddles

Only deep water like 6" deep
  5. 3.0 stalls after going through puddles

truck drives fine when driving in the rain on a smooth road and small puddles or if the roadway has puddles on it it's only when I'm am offroading and I hit a big puddle
  6. 3.0 stalls after going through puddles

Battery light does come on too
  7. 3.0 stalls after going through puddles

Okay, when it does stall with clutch it does have a CEL light on
  8. 3.0 stalls after going through puddles

I unfortunately don't have an ohm reader but is there a way to test with a test light ie low light vs bright light?
  9. 3.0 stalls after going through puddles

It's a manual truck, I got it for 600 and the CEL light is on for to and the CEL light doesn't come on when it stalls out from the puddle. The deepest water is maybe 6inches deep and it'll stall out, I have to disconnect the power terminal and then reconnect to get the truck to start If I need...
  10. 3.0 stalls after going through puddles

I have a 1993 ranger with 3.0 v6 4x4. It stalls after I go off roading through medium to large sized puddles. I had to take the TPS off bc if it's plugged in it'll crank but won't start. It's had the distributor all the way to plugs and the ICM replaced. Any suggestions would be helpful bc I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad