• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by TheUndeadRanger

1. TheUndeadRanger

Best tires for certain climates

okay got a pretty good topic to start up here, i'm sure it'll help clear some dust for newbies and maybe expand everyone's knowledge. i live in north central Arizona. pretty high up in the mountains, snows like hell from october to may, scorches for a few months, dry as a bone, then BAM! back...
  2. TheUndeadRanger

BIG rbv fan. questions on the general "RBV"

I recently read in a magazine not too long ago about a "Global Ranger". Any news about when my fellow americans and i are going to get our hands on this beauty?? BTW! just a quick question, does an '05 Escape count as an RBV???? haha just a dumb question, it feels and acts like a newer ranger...
  3. TheUndeadRanger

wheel base lengths

my friend and i are debating, we're not sure on the exact measurements, but is a single-cab short bed actually a shorter wheel-base than an extended cab short bed? what are the measurements?
  4. TheUndeadRanger

Bumpers, a bumpy road....

okay well i've been having issues with bumpers and header-panels lately, seeing as my truck was rolled and everything on the front clip was KIA i have had to severely customize everything, well my header panels keep breaking and i'm tired of it. i want to incorporate the whole headlight assy...
  5. TheUndeadRanger

Running bigger rubbers.

I AM IN NEED! isn't everyone though... i need advice before i do anything drastic. i want to run 35's om my 2wd 96 4 Banger. it got more than sufficient height, i just need the gearing to go right. what EXACTLY should i be looking for? i want either a D35 or D44 (not really but if necessary...
  6. TheUndeadRanger

Northern AZ members???

yeah i'm way up in Overgaard AZ, and its great for trail riding up here, i'm trying to set my 96 up for trail and snow, its 2wd which works great for me, but i wanna know if there is anyone interested in doing a meet up in these parts?? its cold, way cold. but hey, there's always summer, it is...
  7. TheUndeadRanger

Stupid plan, mental help required.

okay i9'm dead set in trying to figure out how to make my '96, 2.3L, 5 speed push BF Goodrich AT k/o 35's. my boss sold them to me for $100 with rims, they were goign to be for my roommate's 81 FS Bronco. he doesn't want them, now i have a plan, the ranger will push them whether or not it likes...
  8. TheUndeadRanger

Rough Country, messing with me!

Alright, so here's the deal. i lifted my 2wd '96 ranger with a 4 inch Rough Country Suspension lift. it had blocks and shocks in the rear and all the fancy drop brackets and the like up front. it figures i pull a cheap move and buy a cheap lift, i expected cheap quality, but these shocks are a...
  9. TheUndeadRanger

Helllloooo everyone!

hey, i'm TheUndeadRanger, the name is an inside joke with my friends and i. i'd been looking for a ranger for quite some time, just didn't want to spend the prices people were asking for trucks that had definitely seen better years and would take more work than necessary and come out putting me...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad