• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by TigerDan

1. What do you know about MEGAJOLT/E MK2 ?

Does any one build a wiring harness utilizing the MEGAJOLT/E MK2 that would work for my engine? I have all of the factory wiring and the components, trigger, coil pack (6), EDIS-6, no distributor, a custom 4bbl intake and a new MEGAJOLT/E MK2. Currently redoing the headers. It is mated to...
  2. What do you know about MEGAJOLT/E MK2 ?

RonD, It is my understanding that the MEGAJOLT/E MK2 that I am getting has the TS and MAP, so it appears all will be well for my planned system. Thanks for your prior comments and these as they lend much help in making decisions, TigerDan (DanR)
  3. How can '95 FORD 4.0 OHV V6 EFI be Converted to MicroSquirt ?

I am now studying the MEGAJOLT/E MK2 system for my 4.0 OV V6 Project in my Red GT Sunbeam Alpine. A custom 4bbl Intake without a distributor.....
  4. What do you know about MEGAJOLT/E MK2 ?

Can the MEGAJOLT/E MK2 run my 1992-95 FORD 4.0 OHV V6 that has a Custom Built 4 BBL Intake and NO DIstributor? Thanks for any advice, comments & suggestions, TigerDan (DanR)
  5. How can '95 FORD 4.0 OHV V6 EFI be Converted to MicroSquirt ?

Bill, I attempted to post pictures of my custom 4bbl intake..... don't know what happened. Will try again....... These are showing some of them... The 4.0 project in "In Work".....
  6. Delete 3-into-1 Header Collectors - GONE

Do you still have the pair of 3 into 1 collectors ? I'll pay $15 and shipping DanR
  7. What is the correct Ignition Conrtrol Module for '93 Explorer ?

I have a '93 FORD Explorer that the EDIS6 module was removed and "lost".... How do I determine the correct replacement? Does the VIIN play an important role in this? Looking on the web I keep seeing the Modules listed by color., e.g. Orange; Green etc Any help is appreciated. Tiger2Dan
  8. How can '95 FORD 4.0 OHV V6 EFI be Converted to MicroSquirt ?

RonD, My setup for the 4.0 utilizing a 4bbl intake I had designed will not allow for a distributor (clearance is too tight to even think of it ). I will be utilizing the factory oil drive unit. REFER to my POST # 10 above for the wiring harness I removed from my wrecked FORD Explorer. In...
  9. Any good mods for a 4.0 OHV

I am curious abut the intake pictured in the above pictures? Is it modified from a stock. I like the low profile, compared to the factory one on my 4.0 OHV V6. It may be an answer for a replacement for my stock one.
  10. How can '95 FORD 4.0 OHV V6 EFI be Converted to MicroSquirt ?

Angry Possum, My 4.0 OHV V6 is no longer stock. It now has a nice street cam, port&polished heads, over bore, balanced, and special designed Headers for my Sunbeam Alpine. DanR
  11. How can '95 FORD 4.0 OHV V6 EFI be Converted to MicroSquirt ?

Main reason I am looking for something to "fuel" and time my 4.0 OHV V6 is in the Sunbeam Alpine the factory FI sits rather proudly out of the hood by several inches. Looks very odd and not at all appealing to the eye. I have searched for a means of modifying the factory system to "lower" the...
  12. How can '95 FORD 4.0 OHV V6 EFI be Converted to MicroSquirt ?

Ron, I have 3 of the 4.0 OHV Engines, neither have a distributor. But as you stated above: " The 4.0l OHV never used a distributor but............... " they have a device that drives off the cam for the oil pump. I am having a 4 bbl Intake fab'd for one of the 4.0's that is in the Sunbeam...
  13. How can '95 FORD 4.0 OHV V6 EFI be Converted to MicroSquirt ?

I thank you for the comments. I am trying to make this thing work. Either MicroSquirt or Holley Sniper A friend is making be a 4bbl intake for my 4.0 V6 OHV engine. Hoping it will help make it more simple. UPDATE: NOW have the 4bbl intake for my 4.0 OHV V6. Stripped the wiring harness...
  14. For Sale 2.8 V6

Tried the link.... reply was no longer listed ? Send me an e-mail
  15. How can '95 FORD 4.0 OHV V6 EFI be Converted to MicroSquirt ?

Ron, Thanks for making a reply to my POST. I can do carb;s but not FI's. I am a dummy on this stuff. The terminology used is foreign. I stated I have a '95 FORD 4.0 OHV V6 Engine that is installed in a Sunbeam Alpine. I attempted to purchase a 4bbl intake but the only one I found was rather...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad