• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by TIGGER

1. WTB 92 STX Bosch Fog Light

Looking for a Bosch fog light housing from a 92 STX with the glass lens. Let me know what you have. Thanks
  2. WTB Red Seat Belt Buckle Plastic and kick panel plug

Looking for seat belt buckle plastic in Red for my 91 ranger. It’s a regular cab with the 60/40 bench. Will need both. Also need the kick panel punch pins. Let me know what you have. Thanks
  3. M5OD swap questions

So the FM146 is on its last legs with a bad input shaft bearing. I pulled a MD05 from an 00 explorer yesterday. I got the shifter and the tunnel plate. I already did the 4.0 clutch swap like 16 years ago which by the way was one of the best upgrades people can do with their 2.9. So here are my...
  4. WTB: Red Interior Pieces

Looking for some buckle sleeves in red for my 91. I've got the 60/40 bench in the front. Also looking for the kickpanel retainer plugs for both sides. thanks
  5. Clutch pedal rod bushing

The original bushing finally broke a few months back. I bought a replacement but it did not last. Just bought another one and it lasted a couple days before the rod came off again. Two of the tabs are broken now. Is there something that goes along with the white bushing that keeps the rod from...
  6. Truck pulls to the right in 4wd

Last winter I finally converted my 91 ranger from the auto hubs to some manual Warn units. Everything was brand new when I installed it. About a month ago I redid the front brakes. New bearings, rotors, pads, calipers, hoses etc. I replaced everything but the hubs. Put it all back together and...
  7. Is there a way to bench test the fuel gauge?

The gas gauge on our 91 Explorer hasn't worked for over a year now and the wife wants it fixed. I ground out the yellow wire and the gauge did not peg so I assume it is the gauge or a wiring problem. Is there a way to check the gauge on the bench if I pull it from the cluster?
  8. Fuel gauge fluctuates

The fuel gauge on our Explorer has been acting up for the past month. Upon startup the gauge can fluctuate to from pegging E or pegging F or to the normal gas level. If upon startup the gauge pegs to E or F it will eventually read the proper fuel level in the tank if the trip is long enough...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad