• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by tlthehun

1. 1989 Ford Ranger XLT 4 x 4 V6 LWB with High Rider suspension?

I bought my Ranger about 20 years ago from a friend who "special ordered it" when it was new. I recall something about "factory lift" which seems right as it does seem to sit higher than other stock Rangers and the Bilsteins that I bought early on were damn close to be being topped out in the...
  2. 4x4 Front Hub O-Ring

Grrr, I just went with the first post as it came up as a preview in Google search. '89 Ranger, V6, Dana 28, manual hubs. The NAPA 727-2153 is too large for me, too, as explained above. Thanks for pointing me to the correct one.
  3. desirable (?) Ranger parts at dismantler

1992 Ford Ranger Supercab 4 x 4 4.0 automatic Pick N Pull, Windsor, CA. I took the front Rancho RS5136 shocks and the boots off the rear shocks (one had a blown seal) but it appeared to have an otherwise complete Rancho 2.5" front lift with springs, radius arms, radius arm brackets, torque...
  4. tennis ball will not fit in a 86-87 Ranger TB

I've read time after time that a tennis ball will "fit in" the larger '86-87 2.9 V6 Ranger throttle body. None of my tennis balls will, at least not in a helpful, "go", "no go" way. I was at a wrecking yard today for other reasons and lucked upon an '87 Bronco II with 2.9 V6 and a good...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad