• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Todd

1. Todd

BW 1354 Output flange

Won’t be getting to this until later this winter....... My winter wrenching on the rig kind of snowballed. I am currently in the process of building my rear sterling as a steer axle....... Figured I may post a build thread detailing not only the rear steering sterling but the drive shaft...
  2. Todd

BW 1354 Output flange

Looked into this a bit this past week. Tried to find the bolt pattern spread on the 2001 up output flange on the internet. Was difficult to find good info. From what I could gather it seemed as though the bolt pattern was larger but not as large as the super duty cv flange. Also tried getting...
  3. Todd

BW 1354 Output flange

Haven’t been around for a bit. Gone through a few upgrades a few years ago. Don’t think I have posted a pic of the Rig on TRS in some time, so I will include a few below. From our 2-week trip to Moab in 2019. Anyway, I will be upgrading my rear drive shaft here this winter. Had been running...
  4. Todd

M50D 93 split clutch differance?

Whelp, it has been some time since I have logged onto TRS or posted anything. The rig is going under construction this winter. Cliffs notes: Before getting the rest of the full exo, a fresh rust free cab and 4.0 are being swapped in. Bought a complete donor 92 Ranger with blown auto. Ranger...
  5. Todd

Ranger CAD data

Been some time since I have been on old TRS. I know this is kind of a long shot, but I'm looking for some 3D CAD of a 2nd gen Ranger. Just want something as a space filler and visual reference as I design up my exo-cage. Planning on pulling measurement from my actual rig to design around, just...
  6. Todd

Tom Morana Race Engines, V6?

Hey everyone, been some time since I have posted a few sentence reply outside of the tech sections. So a few years ago I started mockup of a turbo propane setup for the 2.9 in my rig. 95% of the fab work was completed then it was taken off and put on the back shelf as ignition was the next...
  7. Todd

Lincoln Lockers 10.25

Remove the carrier and weld it on the bench. As this is a semi float as you said make sure you dont weld the cross pin in place.
  8. Todd

38.5"s on my axles???

Are you speaking of 760's. I would still get differnt joints. Spicer cold forged are good, but there are better. And if you are going to be taxing the axles, get better.
  9. Todd

Huron Mts MI, 10/29

Traveled back to the U.P. of Michigan to wheel with the old club, MTU four wheelers around Skanee MI. Split the rigs up into two groups and head out into the rocks. We where up there the last weekend of Sep, and the weather and colors could not have been better. Havent posted anything in a...
  10. Todd

Full width D60 on a 94 Ranger?

Been spinning 38x20 AG tires with 5.13's and a 2.9, doing just fine. I wanted 5.38 but got a deal on 5.13's. They work great as I never drive the old girl on the road. More power has been on the back burner for too long however:icon_thumby:
  11. Todd

Ford 9" and Sterling questions.

14 bolts are for the ford guys that don't know the 10.25 and 10.5 have stronger shafts and better ground clearance. Also the whole aftermarket thing was true 5-8 years ago.
  12. Todd

Screw ATT, Vonage Majic Jack users

So I just got july/aug att bill for the house and its 72.66. This is after I ALREADY payed for it. Called the automated service to confirm the amount and yup that's what they say I owe. Long story short att customer service blows, spent many hours trying to resolve their screw ups that they try...
  13. Todd

Rear Dana 60 pros and cons?

Dont spend this kind of money on a 60 rear unless its 35 spline, and Im willing to bet its not. Trust me starting out with a v8 and 38's it wont take long until you are romping on your shit, and that's when stuff starts to go. And rebuild, regear, said new axle after the rear 60 lets you...
  14. Todd

Poll: Which is better??

If going 40ish tires sterling. Weld the carrier. With 5.XX gears you will like the bigger pinion of the sterling on comparison to the 9". I love sterlings, shafts are stronger then 14 bolt by Randie's specs and more clearance then a 14!
  15. Todd

ford 9 wearing out wheel bearings

Ah yes, forgot about that. Been some time since I was in a 9.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad